Start on 25-05-2020 (see timetable outdoor training). Registration trough Facebook group Pendekar Corona Crisis:
1) first name – last name
2) date of birth / mobile / email
3) minors, parent / guardian
All members must report prior to the first training whether they have any complaints regarding the Corona virus. And if there is a change in status, this must be reported immediately to Pendekar.
Without providing the correct data and the statement regarding not having Corona symptoms, participation in the outdoor training is not possible.
Be present no more than 10 minutes before the start and no later than 10 minutes after the training. Adult members and children must arrive dressed on location. Parents cannot continue to watch during training. The changing rooms and toilets cannot be used.
Bring your own;
1x large towel, 1x small towel, and warm thick clothes for after training.
Drinks must be filled at home, on location there is no possibility to fill the bottles. The water bottles and any other attributes must be within reach in a bag.
There will be no outdoor training during rain or bad weather. Contact the Facebook group Pendekar Corona Crisis for questions about this.
Everyone must be connected through the Facebook group Pendekar Corona Crisis, so add yourself to the group as soon as possible.
Rules for the outdoor training
- Children 6-12 years. Contact.
- Children 13-18 years. No contact (1.5m distance).
- Adult members 18+, no contact (1.5m away).
- 6-12 years. (Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- 13-18 years. (Monday and Wednesday 6:00 pm-7:00pm)
- 18+ (Monday and Wednesday 7:00 pm-8:00pm)
- 18+ (Saturday 10am – 11am)
This is a provisional timetable, from which no rights can be derived. Behind the scenes, a lot has to be done in the organization.
Consult the working method with the municipality and finalize the applications.
We will also do our utmost to implement the use of heavy bags in the training, this is better for the motivation and diversity of the training.
According to the RIVM rules we must abide to the following rules:
- To clean the equipment used
- To wash hands with disinfectant gel before and after training
- Keep correct distances (1.5 meters from 13yrs to adults
- Follow the instructions (it concerns your training joy)
- All activities are undertaken outdoors
With your commitment, this is made easier for all of us. We look forward to seeing you all and hope that the Corona Crisis will be over soon.
Kru Roy & Kru Praw Pendekar